How do you know when it’s time to leave your job? We know. And by we I mean me.
1. They put snails in your desk
2. Your dread of Monday is ruining your love of burying hookers in your backyard on Sunday
3. You don’t respect your co-workers
Have any of them buried a hooker? Doubt it.
4. You are bored
Your passion is burying hookers and your job gives no burying hookers opportunities.
5. Your potential is being wasted
You find yourself googling “How often do teens run away?”
6. The vending machine
No one has ever purchased Starbursts from it, but there they are, frozen syrupy things frozen in time, mocking all of humanities follies.
7. They tell you to leave and security stands over you as you pack your desk
8. You went to a pricey liberal arts college and write listicles for a living
SFX: Sad Trombone
By Susie Felber
Inspired by Inc. Magazine Should You Leave Your Job: 8 Signs It’s Time to Move On
Proudly Resents, a fantastic podcast about cult movies that you should check out, pointed me to this video of a 3 & 6 year old reviewing A Talking Cat!?! Warning: Underoos.
My kids review “A Talking Cat!?!” on the Proudly Resents podcast, there’s a special YouTube bonus video and the a talking cat movie tumblr picks it all up because of course it picks it up. Good times.
See the new $100 bill and how it could be way better: http://blog.trutv.com/dumb-as-a-blog/2013/04/24/new-100-dollar-bill-october/index.html
Last night’s SOTU proves that America offers equality to people of all races, tie colors, and spray tan hues.
Oscar Schmascar — I made the Witpicks, dawg!